Monday, October 5, 2009

A promise to post more...


So this was a drawing that I did in my head painting class... yeah, I said that right. I drew it on a textured, gessoed (sp?) board, and I liked the look and texture so much that I couldn't bring myself to paint over it. :)  I've also decided that I need to post more often, because no one will look at a blog that doesn't have new posts on it... although I'm not too sure that people look at my blog anyway :) -- Either way, this is my promise. More blogging from Natalie.

3 comments:

hillary nicole said...

This is so beautiful! You are so talented Natalie!

xoxo hillary

http://hillmill.blogspot.com

Katie Bevan said...

Wow Natalie! This is an under-sketch for your painting? You are crazy good!

Simini said...

I'll look at your blog! Just found it though. And that IS a cool texture.